Sunday, October 6, 2019

Intro Blog

     What's up everybody, my name is Jeffery. I would like to consider myself as a very down to Earth person. My friends describe me as a hilarious, cool, and outgoing person. I spend most of my free time playing video games, hanging out with friends, and enjoying some quality time with my family. I really enjoy playing basketball because it’s one of my many favorite sports. School is a place where I don’t want to be but have to be in order to succeed. I often dislike school due to the amount of work I receive and if school wasn’t so work heavy I’d like it a whole bunch more. Even though I dislike work I go really hard towards it and ensure I get most of it done. My parents don’t tolerate slackers as well so that contributes to my intense work drive.
     I love food. Anything food i can eat as long as it doesn’t have mayonnaise, tomatoes, and too much sugar. I hate sushi and any other fish cuisine except shellfish. My favorite pizza is (I know it’s weird) ham and mushroom. Every time i get soda it’s either Sprite or Dr.Pepper, but i much rather have water. Also I can eat a lot, like 4 helpings of dinner a lot. I really have a taste for any European, Latin, and Island cuisine. Much because I was raised of those kind of foods. One of my favorite desserts i get a lot at restaurants is like a chocolate filled brownie on top of vanilla ice cream. It’s so heavenly to eat after you’ve had your main course.
     I am a sophomore and I take eight classes. My first period is AICE Marine and for the most part is really easy so far in my opinion. My second period is AICE Media Studies which proves to be a very interesting class. Third period is World History and it’s my favorite subject by far. Fourth period is AICE English and it’s not that hard of a class, but is my least favorite subject by far. My fifth period is Team Sports and it’s my favorite class because there is no work and students just get to have fun. My next class is study hall, isn’t much to talk about but gives me a break to do homework or other assignments. My seventh period is Criminal Justice and it’s the most interesting class I have as it’s helps me prepare for my future dream career, to become a detective. Well that was a lot wasn’t it.
See you later,
Jeffery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

  Audience and Institution Essay                       Funding  media products has huge impacts  on wh ether media products flop o...