Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review Blog

     Hey guys! In class today we were able to give constructive criticism and help to our classmates on their final projects. We peer reviewed them to ensure they had no errors like choppiness or audio black outs. Peer reviewing helped me get a view from an outside party giving me neutral feedback. The ability of being able to do this gives students many positive outlooks like them having a great video. We also were able to compare videos allowing us to be inspired to add certain types of music or title design ideas. Allowing students to peer review also set up more constructive conversations in the class on how to improve videos. My partner and I did our best to review our partner’s video so he could get the best advice he could. I think this helped him out a lot because I provided him with tips and advice to better his video. Now let’s get into the actual experience I had while doing this.
     I entered class and I checked the board to see who I was peer reviewing. Once I knew who it was I went and grabbed a peer review sheet and filled out my partner’s and my name. I then approached the people peer reviewing us and sent them our video. After I approached the kid we were peer reviewing and my partner and I watched the video. We watched it about 3 times to ensure we didn’t miss anything that he may have needed help on or something that went wrong. I filled out the sheet as best as I could with what I saw and talked to him about what he can improve and what was good about the video. After we finished I took a picture of my completed peer review sheet and then went to the group that was peer reviewing my video. They gave me some really good feedback on what to improve like to add music to certain parts. Their advice gave me a great idea on what to reshoot and re-edit in the coming week. Thank you for listening, bye!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

  Audience and Institution Essay                       Funding  media products has huge impacts  on wh ether media products flop o...