Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Blog

     Hello guys! Over the weekend I was unable to film again due to a busy schedule throughout between my partner and I. She had work and other plans while I attended to my girlfriend’s birthday weekend plans. Though we both were super busy and unable to film we still made time to ensure our plans to film this weekend were a hundred percent. We secured our location and made sure we’ll be free during the designated time. We tried to see if we could squeeze in time to film over t weekend, but it ultimately failed. We both weren’t free at certain times the other was or we were both busy at appropriate times. And through our best efforts nothing prevailed, unfortunately. On the bright side we can finally film this weekend and get into the best part about the project. Now here’s why I was super busy over the weekend.
     Friday was my girlfriend’s birthday so she invited me over to her house to go enjoy a nice meal and get together with her family. It was fun and the food was really good and I got home around 9 which made it impossible to film. Saturday, my girlfriend invited me to brunch with some more of her family around 11 in the morning. After brunch, my girlfriend, her friends, and I all went to the beach to chill around 1 in the afternoon. We all got bored and decided to change into our regular clothes and go to the hotel my girlfriend’s dad and was staying at. This was the first time I met her dad and honestly I was really nervous, but it was great. I got home around 9 again making it impossible to film, yet again. Then on Sunday, my partner was busy before 2:30 and at that time I  went to go see my uncle I haven’t seen in a while. We went over and played games and talked about how life was. Then we got to eat and open Christmas presents he wasn’t here to give us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

  Audience and Institution Essay                       Funding  media products has huge impacts  on wh ether media products flop o...