Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog

     Hello guys! I was not able to film over the weekend because I was really busy and had a lot of work to do. It would’ve been really difficult to squeeze in any amount of time to filming so my partner and I decided to wait until next weekend. My partner was also really busy because she had to go to work and that made it even more difficult to come up with a plan. We both agreed that we would set aside a weekend to film our movie. I went through the precautions of making sure everything was set for that weekend on Sunday night. I made sure our set wasn’t going to be occupied and that we both could make it to the set relatively quick. I also made sure to make  ourselves available for the designated time slot we planned to film during. I can’t wait to start filming and editing this movie though! It’s going to be so exciting and a very interesting process.
     Over the weekend I did a lot of things I had planned for a while. I went to the fair with my girlfriend on Saturday nearly all day. Towards the end of the day I went and ate with her at Chick-Fil-A and then went home around 9. Sunday, I stayed home and cleaned all day because my mom basically forced me to because I was out all day Saturday. Also I spent time with a friend and played video games all day just to really catch up. On Monday, I went to the beach with my girlfriend and her family nearly all day. We spent time together and had a lot of fun at the beach and went and got food after. When i got home around 5 I did all of my homework. All of this made it impossible to film during the weekend which really sucked. I really looked forward to doing it and now I’m super anxious about filming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

  Audience and Institution Essay                       Funding  media products has huge impacts  on wh ether media products flop o...