Friday, March 20, 2020

Editing Blog

     What’s up guys! Lately nothing much has changed in the what I’ve done during this “Corona Virus Break”. There isn't much to blog about besides what I’ve done and why I cannot film or do my CCR. The Corona Virus has made it difficult for me to do much outside of my house. My partner has also been unable to meet up with me to finish our project which can prove difficult for it to even get finished. My parents are tentative on letting me leave my house to even go grocery shopping or to go play basketball with friends. I have been playing video games, cleaning, and just sitting around my house bored because there is nothing to do. Especially because I have to limit how much I play video games because my dad is very anti-gaming for extended periods of time. I started to read all my Harry Potter books again but got very bored of that as well. Now here‘s, in detail, what I’ve done since Monday.
     So Tuesday morning I woke up and took my dog outside so he can go do his business. From there, I did all my morning chores and went and turned on my PlayStation and logged on and started playing 2k. My friends invited me to a party (where we can all talk and play different games) and we enjoyed ourselves for about two hours. I got off the game and just scrolled on TikTok for a lengthy amount of time until it was time for dinner. Wednesday was much of the same as I did nothing different from Tuesday. Thursday I didn’t play on my PlayStation instead I went out and played football with my brother to pass the time. Today I woke up around 7 A.M. to go get a laptop from my school so I can do my online assignments that I will be assigned in the coming days. We got to my school around 8:30 and didn’t leave until around 10:00 so you can say we waited a while. But it was all worth it when I was able to get my laptop to do my work for school more efficiently. I got home and got on my PlayStation for a little then went out and played football again. Thank you for listening, bye guys stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

  Audience and Institution Essay                       Funding  media products has huge impacts  on wh ether media products flop o...