Monday, March 16, 2020

Filming Blog

     What’s up guys! This blog is basically going to be about how school and all my plans got cancelled due to being quarantined by Covid-19. I was going to reshoot over the weekend, but was unable to because my parents felt it was unsafe for me. I was also unable to leave my house over the weekend for any reason so it would’ve been difficult to convince my parents to go out and film. The spread of this virus makes me anxious as to whether or not I will be able to re-film anytime soon. Seeing countries like Italy be fully quarantined can show signs to my future so I’m growing more concerned about the situation. My partner and I were planning to go back to the house and to re-film. But, that isn’t looking promising anymore or even in the remote future. My weekend was super boring and all I did was sit around in my house. So, now that my rant is out of the way I can tell you guys what exactly I did.
     When I arrived home on Friday, I got straight into doing my homework. When I finished I seen I got a text from my friend Leo saying they cancelled school next week and was super happy. I slowly realized that my school schedule like testing and grades can be affected by this. I grew concerned, but it slowly left my mind when my friends and I started talking about plans and stuff we could do. That all went to waste when my parents said I wasn’t going to be allowed outside the house anytime soon. This whole situation doesn’t benefit me at all because I have AICE testing coming up and I don’t know how it’ll go. Saturday, I woke up and I played video games with my friends and cleaned my house up a little so my mom wouldn’t be mad. I went out shopping to try and find some food and another necessities and I did find quite a lot, but not as much as we would need for two weeks of quarantine. I really wish this will all end soon so I have a lot of stuff figured out and I’m ensured of certain things that are variables right now. Later guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

  Audience and Institution Essay                       Funding  media products has huge impacts  on wh ether media products flop o...