Thursday, March 12, 2020

Editing Blog

     What’s up guys! From Sunday to now I did not have a chance to go back and edit my video more. With tests and studying I barely had any time to do anything outside of those things. I also had a lot of homework which is pretty abnormal for my classes. But, this weekend my partner and I are planning to reshoot and re-edit our film. We have set up a place to film and the time we will do it. We also made times on when we will re-edit and who will edit what. I will be in charge of editing the first minute and eight seconds of the video while my partner will handle the rest. I know you may think well how is that going to work, but it has been pretty effective so far and it’s gone really smooth. Now I’m going to get in to why it was hard for me to find time to edit and look over my video for the past three days.
     On Monday, I had a huge test in AICE Marine Science that I’ve been super stressed about. I don’t think I did good, but I will have to see when my teacher puts in the grade. I had to also study that night for a math test I was having the next day and that took me from when I got home to when dinner was ready. On Tuesday, I studied a bit more in my study hall for my math test and that’s usually where I do most of my Media Studies work. After school I had to clean up my house and then do my math homework and Marine homework which was due next class. It was getting really stressful but I think I handled it well. On Wednesday, I was told to read a book for my English Law class which took me roughly 4 hours to do because I procrastinated and got interrupted throughout me reading the book. I also went home early because I felt ill and wanted to make sure I didn’t contract the Corona Virus. Fortunately I did not and just triggered my bronchitis. Today, which is Thursday, I came home and did all the essays and make up work I had to do for my Criminal Justice class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

  Audience and Institution Essay                       Funding  media products has huge impacts  on wh ether media products flop o...